New year, time to update! I’m finding bullet points to be pleasant on my mom-addled brain lately, so I shall soon digress to that. I have completely gone off book today and decided to update the blog look and add a new post and hopefully keep adding. My goal is once a month-ish. Ha ha, we’ll see. This year I have lots of exciting things planned. I have decided to focus on my top priorities which are:
- Keepin’ the love alive – Aaron is the best thing that ever happened to me
- Loving the kids on purpose. [inspirition from the book by Danny Silk]
- I want Ephesians 4:32 to become a part of who I am
- Cooking more
- Getting healthy – working out, detoxing my life
- Living life to the fullest as sleep deprivation slowly but surely becomes a thing of the past. Again. hahaha
- Keep home school both a priority and balanced. Whew.
- Take more pictures with my awesome Nikon D300s.
- Titus 2 & prayer group & Life group
This is probably what the bulk of my posts will be about, and I’m thinking that is an abundance of topics! Those are things I can go on and on about. I’ll be making my own lotion soon, and I want to blog about that and all my new health endeavors. Currently I am doing the Wii Sports EA Active for a workout four times a week as a start, and it’s kicking my rear. I am wanting to make all kinds of changes little by little for a healthier family detoxing a little at a time. I am so thankful that Madelyn is one year old now. Aaron and I agree that the first year for any baby is “survival mode” for the parents. I am glad to start seeing the end of this stage. Currently it is only the teething that makes life [and sleep!] a challenge. I don’t really mind the constant re-arranging of all our things in the house because she is becoming more and more able to self entertain. Yay! Now I’m thinking that soccer starts up again in a couple of months. Whew!